Food Trucks A Go Go is a food truck event company in Santa Cruz County, bringing friends & families, neighbors & communities, co-workers & companies together through the fun, unique & delicious experience of food trucks!
If you would like a Go Go Gathering at your location, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10Sunday, September 10No events
- 11Monday, September 11No events
- 12Tuesday, September 12Anna Jean Cummings Park/Blue Ball Parkhttp://foodtrucksagogo.com/calendar-event/taco-tuesday-12-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3/461 Soquel San Jose Rd, Soquel, CA 95073, United States
Taco Tuesday every Tuesday, 5-7:30. What a wonderful way to end the day and not cook! Bring a blanket, sit at the picnic tables, have your kids & dogs run around, ride your bike — so many options & so much fun!
Tonight Chef Jaime with G’s Mexican Tacos brings his Michoacan infused tacos, burritos & quesadillas for dinner!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 13Wednesday, September 13No events
- 14Thursday, September 14No events
- 15Friday, September 15Skyparkhttp://foodtrucksagogo.com/calendar-event/food-truck-friday-3-2-2-2/361 Kings Village Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, United States
What a line-up tonight! In addition to these delicious Food Trucks, we’re showcasing 3 local bands + SVEF will be hosting their Beer & Wine Garden!
Dine from this selection of deliciousness: Holopono, Lindsey’s Palate Pleasures, Drunk Monkeys, G’s Mexican Tacos, The Choke Coach & Aunt LaLi’s.
- 16Saturday, September 16http://foodtrucksagogo.com/calendar-event/wedding-in-carmel/
No additional detail for this event.